The unreleased APK file of the Fortnite Battle Royale game that’s due to be released on android devices has been leaked online. You can now download the APK file (at your own risk) and play the game if you have a supported Android phone.
How to download Fortnite to android phones
Fortnite APK file: https://pastebin.com/gxUNPx50
Supported devices for Fortnite Android (so far):
- Samsung Galaxy A7 2017
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8
- Samsung Galaxy On7 2016
- Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge
- Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Plus
- Samsung Galaxy S9/S9 Plus
Right Now, There are NO Android servers. The only way to get the game to Play, is to invite a friend on a different platform and then make them party leader
To get past the “Update Required” screen after you’ve downloaded the app and downloaded the content all you have to do is:
- Restart the app
- When you’re on the blue loading screen, turn on airplane mode until you get a message that you are not connected.
- With airplane mode still on, turn on wifi and click ‘retry’.
You should be logged in now. If you’re having problems and it’s saying unauthorized, keep clicking ‘retry’ until it logs you in.